Jun
2012
Pin-Up Bridal Makeup
Categories: Makeup Tutorials

I’m on a role with the bridal tutorials! This look is a women of color friendly pin-up bridal makeup tutorial, because there aren’t many versions that are appropriate for us :)

pin-up bridal makeup

Ben Nye Banana Powder
Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder in Chestnut
Covergirl Queen Collection Bronzer
NARS Dolce Vita Blush
MAC Cork Lip Pencil
MAC Russian Red Lipstick

Hope you guys enjoy this one ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 23rd, 2012 às 10:52

Hi!!!!i really love all of your looks on YT..especially the bridal looks!!!i will be in a wedding here soon. my bridesmaid dress is navy blue..i was wondering would you u be able to do a look for that color of a dress. the bride has requested we have a soft look and i am about your complexion..if u have time i would greatly appreciate it and if not..thank u for your time.

[Reply]

June 24th, 2012 às 06:10

Hi Jackie! I really like this look! I’m all about nude lips (I don’t like the look that automatically shows I’m wearing lipstick). Currently I have fresh brew, but I don’t like the finish…if I eat or drink anything, it comes right off. So…I’m looking for a matte lipstick that is about that color. Any ideas?

Thanks!

[Reply]

Jackie Reply:

I don’t know of any matte nude lipsticks for our complexion but you may like Siss instead of Fresh Brew, it’s not as sheer.

[Reply]

June 25th, 2012 às 21:10

Hi!! I love your channel. Since you’re doing the bridal series I was wondering if you could create a MAC fuschia and golden lemon bridesmaid look for a wedding I’m in on September 2nd. Those are the two MAC colors that I have and are actually the wedding colors. I’m you’re complexion as well. Thanks :)

[Reply]

Jackie Reply:

Hi there and thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately I am not doing any bridal looks specific to one person’s event or wedding, I am sticking to more to bridal genre’s that everyone can benefit from. IE pin-up bridal, beach bridal, modern bridal, etc. etc. Should you think of any bridal genre’s such as these please let me know!

[Reply]

June 26th, 2012 às 23:13

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! This tutorial made me jump for joy! My partner and I plan to get married in April of 2014 (long ways away, I know) and this look is EXACTLY what I want. It goes PERFECTLY with the lace vintage dress I plan to wear. I originally planned to hire a makeup artist for my special day but now I might try this out a couple of times and then do it myself!

THANKS!!!

[Reply]

css.php

On YouTube

You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.