Oct
2012
No Makeup, Makeup Tutorial
Categories: Makeup Tutorials

You get it, right? ‘No makeup makeup’, it’s basically the kind of makeup that barely enhances what’s already there. Makeup without trying too hard. Makeup that could take you, literally, as little as 15 minutes to complete.

no makeup makeup

no makeup makeup

This look is everyday wearable, fresh, and also gives the skin the chance to breath WHILE getting SPF protection from the sun!

no makeup makeup

Here’s the lineup:

no makeup makeup

MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 in Dark Deep
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW40
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Dark Deep
NARS Dolce Vita Blush
Maybelline  Lash Stiletto Mascara
YSL Shocking Mascara
NYX Hippie Chic Lipstick

Ahem, did I mention I’m in Santorini, Greece right now?! Enjoy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Harlandria
October 17th, 2012 às 01:00

I did a similar look just the other day. I used e.l.f. tinted moisturizer, MSN in Dark, LaFemme Blush in Cinnabar, and stiletto mascara. Very beautiful.

yacine
October 17th, 2012 às 08:13

Of all your makeup tutorials, this has to be the most beautiful i’ve seen you look jackie ~ for real :)

Jackie Reply:

Aww thank you so much! Means a lot!

vieve
October 17th, 2012 às 12:33

Beautiful! Definitely one of my favourite looks. Love how natural and fresh your skin looks. Will try and duplicate this look for sure.

Jackie Reply:

Thank you :) let me know how it turns out!

Lyn
October 17th, 2012 às 18:45

I’m so gonna try this..Jackie we love you here in the bahamas..what kind of hair are you wearing?

October 17th, 2012 às 20:01

I have favorited several of your makeup looks in the past on my YT, but this one is definitely my favorite of the favorites! I don’t really “do makeup” often, but this is exactly the kind of look that I want to achieve day-to-day. And, you look absolutely gorgeous in this look– better than any other looks that I’ve loved of yours– and all using minimal products? That says a lot! Thanks so much for sharing. I think you just created my makeup routine for me!

October 21st, 2012 às 13:29

this probably will be my everyday look!! Beautiful
I love your blog <3

Jackie Reply:

thank you Nancy!

October 21st, 2012 às 16:46

This look is simple yet perfect! Love it!
Off topic – where did you get that bikini?

http://ThisIsTia.com | My Life In Black+White

Paris
October 23rd, 2012 às 18:15

Love love love this look! I’m gonna try it today.. Also, what translucent setting powder did you use?

You’re beautiful btw!

Victoria
November 1st, 2012 às 05:27

I did this look for work today. I used maybelline BB cream, MOM as a primer. It looved it. This will now be my everyday work makeup. I work in a sterile enviroment (no makeup allowed), girl I have acne scars from acne flare that happened in about 1 month period (I ate a whole bottle of authentic naija peanut, I just couldn’t put the bottle down), and am not about to go to work with all those dark spots an nothing on my face. Thanks so much for this

mercyberry
November 7th, 2012 às 11:15

i love these look,but my problem is my eye brow.i tried and tried but mine is never like yours..love you and love your channels….i have same skin color as you and we use same shades of powder…

Tania
November 26th, 2012 às 10:14

I’m not a big make-up wearer but i love watching your videos because you’re a true artist with such a loveable personality. I was excited to try this and absolutely loved how it turned out. One day I will take the plunge and try one or your more colorful tutorials. Thanks for making these tuts and I can’t wait to see what you grace us with next! [=

kl
December 5th, 2012 às 01:05

Jackie,
This is the look I’ve been trying to get for the longest time!
I’ve never thought to use the moisture tint as a ‘foundation’ type. I’m definitely going to try this out. It will take a bit more playing around with me because I have a small patch of discoloration on my face. I have used a special cover creme for years to conceal it, but I’ve never been 100% pleased with the look. I always feel “too made up”. I’m anxious to try this out to see if this will give me a more natural look. Thanks so much for your tips!

Chicha
December 15th, 2012 às 01:59

Hey Jackie, so I stumbled on this video on you tube and I love the no makeup look. I’m trying to go for it, but the thing is Mac doesn’t make that line of tinted moisturizer anymore (dark deep). So could you recommend another product for me pls. Thanks

December 17th, 2012 às 10:08

Hi! I love this look!!! Im currently in the process of getting all the products. Which translucent powder did you use in this video?

rca
May 31st, 2013 às 18:50

In this video you also mentioned orange blushed look great, any suggestions for a good orange blush?

Nik
October 5th, 2013 às 22:31

Hi! I love your videos. My question is how do you stop from being shiny by the middle of the day? I’ve bern doing the no makeup makeup for school and by 1pm I’m super shiny. Am I doing something wrong? Help the shiny girl!!!

Makeupbb
April 18th, 2014 às 04:33

You didn’t put the complete list of products here, the crayon and the setting powder.

css.php

On YouTube

You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.